 General / 52032 (-10)
  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

Janey, you are right. When you're right, you're right. So. I will accept your trade offer, I will offer my thanks. I will also forward your address on to Tim, in the UK, to have him send you that VERY LOVELY slightly used, open box, ZNAP set. With (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

You might want to resize them and have two sub-folders in that Brickshelf folder one for the large pics and one for the small ones. That way the viewer can decide. Nice car - you should finish it! :-) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) I forgot *blush* I uploaded them at about 2:00am local time... I was kind of tired. if they're too big, I can remove them large ones and resize them to a more web-friendly resolution (800x600 or 640x480). (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Ah, I wasn't very specific was I. I have Pre-tube Waffle bottom plates, and bricks of a similar era (same old style logo on studs). I saw that the waffle plates really don't go for much on bricklink. Any suggestions or people who might be (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Hi Aaron, I have a few questions for you.... First off, I assume that you're from the USA. And when you say "pre-tube", you mean no tubes on the bottom of the bricks, correct? The only place that the tubeless bricks were sold was Denmark, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H bulk packs - old or new grey?

(...) As far as I know, the assorted packs of bricks and plates are available in old grey and old dark grey till stocks run out. UK stocks have already run out, and that probably goes for the whole EU, so if you can get them stateside you're lucky! (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

Well, you're right about it being unfinished - looks like it might be nice when done. And you're right about the pics being big (1600x1200!) Any particular reason why you didn't resize them? (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

(...) It has taken 24 hours, but with the help of the community and some pent up smack against swami, I have been made a VERY GENEROUS offer. The NQJ web page has been updated. I have just moved up to my FIRST SET!!!! Dont get me wrong, the wings (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) My bad. I forgot to deeplink, pics still in moderation *blush*. I think that all moc's posted to announce.moc get autospotlight, and I didn't realise this at the time... or I wouldn't have posted it! sorry to waste your time people, I guess it (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact