 General / 52027 (-20)
  Re: S@H bulk packs - old or new grey?

(...) As far as I know, the assorted packs of bricks and plates are available in old grey and old dark grey till stocks run out. UK stocks have already run out, and that probably goes for the whole EU, so if you can get them stateside you're lucky! (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

Well, you're right about it being unfinished - looks like it might be nice when done. And you're right about the pics being big (1600x1200!) Any particular reason why you didn't resize them? (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

I recently procured a large box of VERY old LEGO. Pre tube and old logo on the studs OLD. Most of it is in pretty good condition. Now here's my question- What do I do with it all? Clearly, I'll keep all the specialty parts (20 some macaroni, old (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

(...) It has taken 24 hours, but with the help of the community and some pent up smack against swami, I have been made a VERY GENEROUS offer. The NQJ web page has been updated. I have just moved up to my FIRST SET!!!! Dont get me wrong, the wings (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) My bad. I forgot to deeplink, pics still in moderation *blush*. I think that all moc's posted to announce.moc get autospotlight, and I didn't realise this at the time... or I wouldn't have posted it! sorry to waste your time people, I guess it (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

OK, how does a MOC post get spotlighted with no pics yet available? (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

You might have seen the post, you heard the rumor. In a move that is probably the most community minded thing I have ever done. I would like to announce the NQJ BRICK-IT-FORWARD web page: (URL) the first to get in on this tiny bit of lego history. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: KING KONG

In lugnet.general, Justin Ramsden wrote: -snip- (...) First model posted to LUGNET?! Well heck, welcome and yes, thanks for sharring! There is a new King Kong movie comming out? ...and Eurobricks is having a Monster contest? Cool (x2) again, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The World according to Harshbarger, Lambrecht, and Lowell

There's no way I could have ever built my latest creation without the earlier work of the following two LEGO guys: - Bruce Lowell, creator of the first "Lowell Sphere" - Bram Lambrecht, author of the web-app that allows creation of any size Lowell (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture) !!

  7015 Build

I have just completed building 7015, the littlest Vikings set. Its great! Took about 10 mins. The resulting beast is one of the nicest fully articulated/posable lttle models I've seen recently. Nice parts selection too for such a little set. And if (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Kingdom of Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 9

(...) Hi, Even though I haven't kept up with this one (a little dark as we discussed ages ago...) I scanned through your new chapter and the layout is still excellent. Your pics are even improving from an all ready high standard. Congratulations and (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Kingdom of Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 9

Finally, after months of turmoil, heartache and bouts of shear luck, I can announce to the world: The Kingdom of Ikros Chaos Skies Chapter 9 - Out of the Darkness Please let me know what you think! (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: KING KONG

LOVE IT! Now, how about Skull Island? ;) Steven (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: KING KONG

Hey Justin, What a great MOC! I love the expression on the face and the pose on the micro building is great as well. I've cross-posted this to lugnet.build.microscale. Bruce (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: KING KONG

Very nice! The scale of KK is truly inspiring... I like the solid colour background of the building. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  S@H bulk packs - old or new grey?

Haven't heard or found an update on this recently - anybody know? Looking for 2x4 50-pack, the assorted pack, and maybe others. (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: A Lego History Project

(...) This sounds like some GREAT info for BrickWiki! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - (URL) BIP> (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A Lego History Project

(...) Hey Jim, Thanks for the Lego family history. It is very interesting to note that the first Lego outside of Denmark, was sold in Norway in 1953. No we know why! Good Researching!! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  A Lego History Project

For sime time I have been working on a site about Lego history. Although there are plenty of Lego timelines and histories on the internet none are sufficiently complete for the AFOL. I hope this project solves some of these issues. The site is not (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  KING KONG

I created this model because of the new upcoming film, and for the Eurobricks monster contest. It is created out of 2 Fenris wolf sets, a load of Minifig black arms and some creativity! This is my first model that Ive posted on Lugnet and I hope you (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact