 General / 52010
Re: A Lego History Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 05:07:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes wrote:
   For sime time I have been working on a site about Lego history.

Although there are plenty of Lego timelines and histories on the internet none are sufficiently complete for the AFOL. I hope this project solves some of these issues. The site is not online yet but here is the beginning of my timeline without the photos, set images, parts, tables, or any of the cool stuff. In effect, a teaser. Let me know what you think.

Jim

jhughes.at.fuse.net

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the Lego family history. It is very interesting to note that the first Lego outside of Denmark, was sold in Norway in 1953. No we know why!

Good Researching!!

Gary Istok