 General / 51912 (-5)
  Re: New bulk sets

(...) Well I'm holding my breath.... if the only window parts are Peeron #4132 and #4133 (the 2x4x3 ages 3+ windows), then it will be disappointing. We'll have to see... However, the title to the box is rather encouraging... Also Lego sold parts in (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) This looks amazing. More than once I've had discussions with both adult LEGO builders and parents of kids who build and more than once the words have been spoken, "kids today can't even build their own house out of LEGO bricks." Well, now they (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> Wow! Thanks for the update. I didn't remember the scope of the proejct. If I'm not on the list for a Limited Edition CD, please add me? Best Regards, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  New bulk sets

Anyone notice these new sets over at Brickset? 3600 Build Your Own House tub (URL) XXL Basic tub - 2000 pieces (URL) XXL Dulpo tub - 250 pieces (URL) the older style blue tub on 3600. It is not shaped like a brick. And 3598 & 3599 are round (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact