 General / 51762 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Vikings on TRU "Hottest Toy" list for 2005

(...) My local TRU had a dome-covered display of the Lego Vikings line, and here are some thoughts: Long-bodied, articulated dragons? Gee, what an innovation! I can't imagine where they got that idea. But I'll tell you this: if Mega Bloks had (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Vikings on TRU "Hottest Toy" list for 2005

Ah, the sweet smell of vindication... (URL) 'R Us just released their annual list of hottest new toys for the 2005 holiday shopping season, and there are 14 toys listed, including the 7019 LEGO® Vikings Fortress set ((URL) The funny thing is, it's (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Lots of good ideas already! (...) I'd like to see a "Roaring 20's" town theme: Steam locomotive train set (both passenger and freight) "Model A" style vehicles Corner Drugstore with soda fountain Gas station w/ 1920's style gas pumps (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) I appreciate that LEGO stays away from warfare that is based on 20th century technology. Warfare/Violent based themes, e.g. castle, ninja, pirates that are pre-20th Century still seem okay. Things to add/change: new track geometries bulk bags (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

**Real** bulk ordering. - Keeping the basic colors and sizes available ALL the time (last time I looked, I couldn't buy white 1x4's any more!) - A full range of sizes of bricks, plates, slopes and tiles in all the basic colors - A price point (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

The ability to specify LEGO to 'ship complete order', instead of sending me stuff in multiple shipments. I've had orders where part of the order was shipped right away, and part of the order was back-ordered - so it was shipped later. And, because I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) I would love to see Lego develop a true bulk parts mail order system. Currently, certain lucky AFOLs can go to nearby Lego stores or parks and visit the “Pick a Brick” section to buy bulk parts. I would love to see this expanded to a large (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) -An animal accessory pack(s). Something like a zoo builder with each one having an assortment of animals in standard and new colors with perhaps some new animals. Maybe on for each continent. NA: brown bear, black bear, tan owl, lightgrey (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Bulk packs of light grey (bley) 2x2 tiles (and more of the earth tone colors as tiles) If they can do black, red & white, why not light grey (bley)? All these magnificent train layouts, virtually flawless (IMO) with one exception: white tiled (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message news:In950L.H11@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! And here I was thinking that somebody would never ask this kind of question! Guess I was wrong! ;) (...) Bring back elements that are out of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact