 General / 51747 (-10)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Richie, I am very sorry I blew up on you. I didn't realize you were goofing around. Again, I apologize. Your post just really rubbed me the wrong way. At that point I really had it up to (there) with the antics of jlugs. Silly silly me. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

Jake, What are the chances of getting another pic added to the listing for 7324, showing that top panel that shows all the pieces included? (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: First Train Sighting in a Lego Book (1955)

(...) I forgot to cross post this to lugnet.trains! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  First Train Sighting in a Lego Book (1955)

(...) OK Train lovers I have good news and bad news about a train sighting in a Lego book (from Dave Shifflett), namely a 1955 Danish Idea Book. (URL) good news is this is the earliest known Lego picture with a train in it. The bad news is that it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) ok i undrestand that this is cool news but it has apsolutly nothing to do with trains. trim the news groups!!!...!!! ondrew (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) This is very cool- I can't wait to get my hands on a few! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) (SNIP) (...) It probably translates as "that huggy feeling", seeing how the word looks like "hug"! Mark (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) So is it just being a minifig accessory, or did they come up with something creative to do with it? -Andrusi && (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) "hygge" is a special Danish word for the concept of having a nice time without partying; there is no English word for this, but is most often translated into "cosiness" or "homely atmosphere". Actually, there is no word in ANY language that (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) Dave: Sweet piece of paper. Your collection of early catalogs/idea books, etc is becoming quite impressive! The back cover shows Kjeld on the left (about 6 years old, so Gary's date seems correct) and Gunhild in the middle. The boy on the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact