 General / 51707 (-5)
  Re: What Lego sets use Jigs

(...) 8460 Crane Truck, for one: (URL) would have used PICSL, but for some reason page 14 won't load) It's kind of neat to see such a building technique. I always wondered how Lego would pictogrammatically (I made that word up) explain some of the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  What Lego sets use Jigs

I recently finished building the Death Star II set. In the set is a very simple jig is used to align the panels of the big dish. It consists of four green 2x2 plates that are attached around the edge of the dish. These provide spacing above a flat (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What was the first set you bought for parts, and how old were you?

I can't remember the set, but everything I've bought since the end of my Dark Ages, circa 1992 or so, have been parts buys. Most of it was mixed secondhand stuff from a consignment shop is big ziploc bags, but they had some complete sets as well. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Lego Soldiers for sale

Hi all, In my Bricklink store (URL) I am selling some of my own design soldiers. The whole army (not all for sale) can be seen here: (URL) are riflemen: (URL) to lead them are available too (though limited availability means 1 officer available for (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Call for Events...

(...) Hi Joe, probably you already have this information, but just in case: Name of event: LEGO World 2005 Date of event: October 20 - October 25 Location: De IJsselhallen, Zwolle, the Netherlands Club or organization involved: De Bouwsteen (The (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact