 General / 51612
Re: Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:18:46 GMT

David Shifflett wrote:

Thanks for the great pictures.

You're welcome.

Forgive my ignorance, but where is Valdemar Slot?

Not too far from Billund. :)

   Slotsalleén 100, Troense, 5700 Svendborg, Danmark

Play well,

Jacob
--
Sal Colibri (from Roger Leloup's "Yoko Tsuno"):
          http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Transport/Fly/Colibri/