 General / 51610
Re: Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
In the beginning of August I visited the toy museum at Valdemar Slot with my
parents.  They have a nice collection of LEGO products (not only bricks) which
we took some pictures of:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Om_LEGO/Valdemar_Slot/

Play well,

Jacob

Jacob,
Thanks for the great pictures.
Forgive my ignorance, but where is Valdemar Slot?

Keep on bricking,
dave