 General / 5160
    Singing, dancing Lego Flower —Adam Payne
   After reading the threads on digital photography I ran out and bought a digital camera (Sony Mavica FD91 lest anyone care), and snapped off a few quick shots this morning of my singing, dancing Lego flower: Lego LaFleur. Once I've created an (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Singing, dancing Lego Flower —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   Adam, that is an awesome construction!!! I can't wait to see an mpeg of it in motion! Just out of curiosity, what did everyone at work say about the lego? or did most of them already know you liked to play with it? does the yellow center open and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Singing, dancing Lego Flower —Adam Payne
   (...) Thanks! The folks at work didn't really know about my "lego habit" so they were surprised to find that AFOLs exist. They were, however all the more impressed by the whole thing, since their LEGO world-view consisted of basic bricks and slopes (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)