 General / 51557 (-5)
  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) Yes, something like that is needed, though I think there are other possible ways to handle the UI. For example, it's already showing us an "available" count below each piece — the problem is that this count does not correspond to the actual (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) This brings up a good point. I've not tried the software yet, but it seems like it ought to work like this... Selecting a piece for a model not only results in the piece being shown in the model, but results in all of the "extra" pieces from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans of 320 Twin Engine Plane

(...) Dave, Not surprised! There are a lot of "anomalies" to be found in 50's and 60's Lego. Some versions of the #236 Garage set show a garage with 1 1x6x2 (3 pane) window for the garage on the side of the box, and the end flaps show 3 1x2x1 (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Box scans of 320 Twin Engine Plane

I recently submitted box scans of this set to Peeron, they'll probably be available in a couple of hours. The two end flaps of the box list DIFFERENT piece counts, one say 123 (like the rest of the box), the other says 124. I wonder if this is a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Set comparision 330 vs 217

At first I thought these two sets were pretty much identical, much like other sets with a European number and a US number. Well I did an inventory of both for Peeron (scans are also now in PICSL) Now I see how different they are. 1. 217 had 6 (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact