 General / 51555
Re: Box scans of 320 Twin Engine Plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:20:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
I recently submitted box scans of this set to Peeron,
they'll probably be available in a couple of hours.

The two end flaps of the box list DIFFERENT piece counts,
one say 123 (like the rest of the box),
the other says 124.

I wonder if this is a cut/paste error?
Yes, I know they were printed before cut/paste
but I also scanned a 317 Truck box and it had
124 on both ends.

Does anyone else have a 320 box?
Is it the same as mine?

Keep on bricking,
dave

Dave,

Not surprised!  There are a lot of "anomalies" to be found in 50's and 60's
Lego.  Some versions of the #236 Garage set show a garage with 1 1x6x2 (3 pane)
window for the garage on the side of the box, and the end flaps show 3 1x2x1
windows instead for the same model.

Like Phil Traviss said, if they can put a big "67" on the cover of the 1977
British catalog, then nothing back then should surprise us!

Gary Istok