 General / 51527 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Factory Terms Of Service

(...) I sure hope that is the case. (...) Of course, some people might consider (URL) attack choppers> excessively violent. I might upload some similar military hardware as a test. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Terms Of Service

(...) You actually read that stuff? ;) (...) That is weird. I bet they just don't want any model that could be interpreted as representing a real person, who might then sue them. (...) Well, that's good — perhaps that answers the question about (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) Thanks for the answer Eric and thanks for asking the question Joe. However, I am going to be a bit annoying here (no surprise really). This clinging-part thing is a bad metaphor because the "page up" and "page down" keys don't work on the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) It can also be accessed by right-clicking the top of the window when you are in LDD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) The LEGO Digital Designer button in your task bar (the bar that is by default at the bottom of your screen for win 2k/XP unless you moved it) next to the start menu/program button. You get one of these buttons for each running program, (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Factory Terms Of Service

Some weird stuff in here... "Your model must not show human beings"? Do they mean actual, living persons, or any generic human figure? Is this some sort of Islamic thing? THE LEGO ® FACTORY TEAM WILL NEED TO REVIEW YOUR MODEL BEFORE IT GOES UP ON (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

Exactly wich button should we be right clicking on? I've clicked on just about every one and nothing Thanks Tom D (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Never mind, the task button is on the task bar! The doc actually explains this but who reads docs? (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Are you on the Mac? right clicking on the program icon in XP gives me general properties of the program, not specific config options, so I'm guessing you are. if so, does anyone on Windows know how to do this, and if not, can you clarify a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) At Joe's suggestion, I've captured this tip (and another one Joe contributed) in the new BrickWiki article (URL) usage notes) You are all invited to share further tips there if you like! (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact