 General / 5152
    Technic —Mike Poindexter
   I purchased three technic sets overseas and can find no reference as to their current worth. I have checked eBay to see if any were listed currently or in the near past, but to no avail. From 1982, I have 8090. It is in a sealed box. I do not really (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Technic —Chris Phillips
   Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... <snip...> (...) could (...) It's not exactly clear to me what you are trying to do, but you should check out Ralph Hempel's web site. He has posted several Lego designs, including a compressor that features an (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Technic —John Morgan
   In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips writes: This picture uses some sort of a grey rotary switch (he (...) Hi : ) This switch is available thru Lego shop at home and you can find the part number from their web page in the technic service parts. I have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)