 General / 5152
5151  |  5153
Subject:
Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 05:58:16 GMT

I purchased three technic sets overseas and can find no reference as to their
current worth.  I have checked eBay to see if any were listed currently or in
the near past, but to no avail.

From 1982, I have 8090.  It is in a sealed box.  I do not really desire it and
might sell it, but that would depend on what I could expect to get for it.  I
didn't want to offer it out if the market price is really low.

From 1989, I got 8854, which I am interested in keeping, but as it still has
the box, some people may want it more than me.  (I just want the pneumatics
and maybe the wheels.

I hope this is not off topic.  I thought since it wasn't a sale or trade and
not an auction, it would be off topic there.  As a general question, it would
belong here, I guess.

Also, I am assuming that there is no pressure switch for Lego so that I could
set up a relay with a motor and an RCX, but I can hope that I am wrong.

Mike