 General / 51462 (-5)
  Re: Have '87 Catalog with many alternate/different set names

Hello! (...) I would be interested in the names of the Castle sets. And this difference in set names is a good argument for my opinion that in international intercourse we should refer to the set numbers rather than to the names. Names are - as you (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

hello! (...) Knowing my usual luck #693 is out of the lucky number range.. ;) Bye Jojo (URL) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Have '87 Catalog with many alternate/different set names

Yes! #6682 Cement Mixer is callde "Cement-mixer lorry." Do you know anyone or any website that would be interested in this information? I like to keep old catalogs, but I'd be happy to donate this one if it can be used for more than just my own (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Janey, I know that you and a couple other people did respond to an earlier thread about The Hobby Show, but for some reason that discussion just seemed to fade away. So I'm glad Dave decided to light the fire again and I hope we can hear from (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Happy to hear there are still member packets to be sent (even happier to see Lugnet will still be around!) I'm #433 - I'll email you my address. Thanks! Julie (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact