 General / 5141
Re: Anyone else try to order set 8448?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Yifun Liang writes:

well.... someone did get a second "backorder letter" with a end of June
shipping date, I hope he/she does get the item. At least that means they
honor the due date printed on the paper..

They sure don't - I called on the 29th to see whether they had gotten a
shipment yet, etc., and was told it wasn't due until late August.
The only commentary I could elicit on the most recent letter stating 6/29
was that no, really, 6/19 was not the date. (I just love how they
acknowledge (repeat) mistakes/delays).
:(

and since I have a letter with due date being end of August, it'll make
me feel better and knowing that mine will be in by August :-)

Well, see above, then.