 General / 5139
Re: Looking for Instructions (set #480)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.build, Don Heyse writes:

- snip (a bunch of stuff about set 480) -

Hey, does anybody have instructions for this old set?  I can't remember
the number, but it was a blue rocket launch pad with a red baseplate.  The
rocket was made mostly of white macaroni, and there was a little white
van with a TV antenna.  The last time I put this one together was from a
tiny little picture in a catalog that I can no longer find.  Instructions
would be nice.

I just checked, it's set 358.  Does anybody have instructions for this?

As an aside, it would've been really handy to have that set search box
available as I was writing the last post.  Hint, Hint...  I'd still
really like to see that box available on EVERY page.

Don