 General / 5138
Re: Looking for Instructions (set #480)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.build, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I'd still mail a message to Kevin, see if he wants to put them up. Just
incase there is something just a little different with the sets. I
believe 1737?? going by memory here... and the other set which was a
68?? set of the same thing were released with one change?? There might
be one little change in the instructions..

just my thoughts!
Tamy

I vaguely remember a police station where the placement of the minifig
stiffs on the cover was different for the two versions.  As far as I can
tell the only difference between 480 and the euro version is the catalog
pics on the back.

Nonetheless, the scans now reside in the incoming directory at ftp.kl.net.
Probably get rejected though.  I'm none to handy with the scanner and
couldn't readily figure out how to set the resolution to 75 dpi.

Hey, does anybody have instructions for this old set?  I can't remember
the number, but it was a blue rocket launch pad with a red baseplate.  The
rocket was made mostly of white macaroni, and there was a little white
van with a TV antenna.  The last time I put this one together was from a
tiny little picture in a catalog that I can no longer find.  Instructions
would be nice.

Don Heyse