 General / 51386
51385  |  51387
Subject:
Printing Factory instructions Was: S@H ahead of schedule again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:26:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Barnes wrote:
In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hi John,

Is the Liberty green or sand green? I could never quite tell.

Thanks for sharing the news.

Its green not sand green.

I haven't downloaded the instructions yet, so I can't really start building yet.
Grrr. 8.9M download will have to wait til I'm in work tomorrow. This dialup line
just isn't up to downloads that size :(

JB

I have also received mine,
ordered on 7/29, arrived 8/3.

Printing the instructions is taking forever.
The darn PDF files have a background color
which is totally unnecessary, and annoying.

Anyone know how to remove the background from a PDF file?

Also, I had to print at 95% (on my Mac)
at 100% one edge of each page gets chopped off,
another annoyance with self printing

dave