 General / 51370
Re: S@H ahead of schedule again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hi John,

Is the Liberty green or sand green? I could never quite tell.

Thanks for sharing the news.

Its green not sand green.

I haven't downloaded the instructions yet, so I can't really start building yet.
Grrr. 8.9M download will have to wait til I'm in work tomorrow. This dialup line
just isn't up to downloads that size :(

JB