 General / 51385
Re: Question about where to post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:35:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Where should I post a question about the source set for a particular piece? What
I'm interested in is "In what sets did the XXX appear?" and there is no answer
in the Peeron database for the particular color. There is one available on
Bricklink, and I've sent a message to the store owner, but I'm hoping to find
more info.

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG

It's entirely possible that it never came in any set in whatever color it is.
Parts have a way of showing up at legoland pick a bricks that have never been in
sets. Apparently surplus brick from the model shops is occasionally dumped in
the pick a brick tubs.

Dan Rubin