 General / 51192 (-5)
  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

"Andre Potvin" <potvin.a@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:IJ9Hwy.23z5@lugnet.com... (...) Can't answer all of your points, but on the exchange rate, the answer may be like this: Many global companies which do business in multiple countries set a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Seeking LEGO Maestro

(...) If you are truly serious about this request - which I frankly am rather doubtful of - you probably want to talk to a Bricksmith™ or some of the other few here who take on custom LEGO® projects. (URL) LUGNet #765 StRuCtures™ Bricksmith™ (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) It is strange. A S@H order used to mean paying US$ with a credit card and getting whatever exhange rate VISA used for that day. I'm not sure where you are getting the 40% rate from though. I just checked the pricing for #10143 Death Star as it (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) Salut Andre, don't know if you count me in those few big customers, but I didn't bought anything from S@H since last fall, I was waiting for an ajustement of exchange rate to follow the dollars but in January Lego kept the same rate, so I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

I would like to know if other customers from Canada are more and more frustrated because of the Lego's fixed exchange rate of 40% (normaly around 1.22). Why, if the free trade agreement exist, and the closing of facilities in Canada to concentrate (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact