 General / 51140
  Early Lego Media games available at Big Lots

I was in Big Lots (US) yesterday and noticed that they had several of the early Lego Media video games for sale. I saw: Lego Island Lego Creator Lego Chess Lego Loco Lego Rock Raiders Lego Stunt Rally These came in smaller boxes than the originals (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Early Lego Media games available at Big Lots

(...) A few months ago we attended an elementary school fun fair. The prize for one of the games was the boxed retail version of Lego Island. IIRC it only cost US$0.25 to play the game and it was trivial to win - just about everyone who played got (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)