 General / 50984
Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:

Eric,
Where do you find the time?
What software did you use to pull the images out of the movies?

If anyone wants the movies I can email them,
or post on my website (for short periods only).
But they are large (4 - 21 Mbyte) so be warned.

dave

I had some extra time at work on Friday.  Yeah, that's my excuse.  :)

Since your movies are in quicktime I used quicktime viewer's "copy" feature to
capture screenshots.  Then I pasted and cropped each screenshot using a simple
image viewer and used an animated gif program to assemble.  By cropping each
frame it eliminated some of the jitter when I assembled them.  The end result
was worth it since you can get a good idea of the movie in a much smaller file.

Eric