 General / 50969
  Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online!

(...) Eric, Where do you find the time? What software did you use to pull the images out of the movies? If anyone wants the movies I can email them, or post on my website (for short periods only). But they are large (4 - 21 Mbyte) so be warned. dave (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online!

(...) I had some extra time at work on Friday. Yeah, that's my excuse. :) Since your movies are in quicktime I used quicktime viewer's "copy" feature to capture screenshots. Then I pasted and cropped each screenshot using a simple image viewer and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)