 General / 50947
    Vintage Lego Commercials Online! —Eric Strand
   In a post last September I wondered if the vintage Lego commercials shown at some Lego stores were available online. I haven't been able to find a source yet, but recently my good friend David Shifflett was able to capture a few on videotape. I've (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online! —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) (old) stuff that I was not even aware of.... Awesome! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online! —David Shifflett
   (...) Eric, Where do you find the time? What software did you use to pull the images out of the movies? If anyone wants the movies I can email them, or post on my website (for short periods only). But they are large (4 - 21 Mbyte) so be warned. dave (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Vintage Lego Commercials Online! —Eric Strand
   (...) I had some extra time at work on Friday. Yeah, that's my excuse. :) Since your movies are in quicktime I used quicktime viewer's "copy" feature to capture screenshots. Then I pasted and cropped each screenshot using a simple image viewer and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)