 General / 5080
    Very Rare Find: European Dealer Windows Box. —Gary R. Istok
   I'm reprinting this article from RTL from Mike Poindexter, as well as my reply. Gary Istok (...) Mike, Congratulations on your rare find of the Dealer Windows & Doors box. You are now experiencing what I experienced from 1979-92 whenever I travelled (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Very Rare Find: European Dealer Windows Box. —Arjan Brugman
     About that newspaper... didn't you guys in the US get a Lego newspaper? Here in Holland every 3 months or so, a new paper would come out. They featured new sets, but also a story and unofficial models sent in by readers. Too bad I threw them all (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Very Rare Find: European Dealer Windows Box. —Mike Poindexter
   Gary, It is a new cover design of box. I will take a photo of it and the town plan board later and post links. How many different town plan boards are there? The box shows one, but the one I got is different. If I could scan them in, I could print (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Very Rare Find: European Dealer Windows Box. —Mike Poindexter
     Gary, Sorry, I just got home and noticed the writing around the border. It is the blue bordered one. System in Play is written around the sides. Anyone know of more than the two town plan boards? Mike (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Very Rare Find: European Dealer Windows Box. —Gary R. Istok
   Mike, I believe (and I'm not certain here) that there were 2 different Town Plan board road layouts. One, the earlier 1950's board has a little square in front of the main town block. Here is a picture of it from a 1958 catalog on Horst Lehner's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)