 General / 50797
50796  |  50798
Subject:
Moonbase demonstration module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 23:07:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’ve mostly finished a module that I made for the Moonbase page. Click the picture below for the link, more description follows in my blog. Check it out and tell me what you think!

   [ j o n ]
[ z e m i d o t n e t ]
:: lego weblog
:: creations