 General / 50733
  Re: Lego Buildings with 4 Walls

(...) I would guess that it isn't the AFOL's that would disparage the "doll house" comparison, but I bet the 8-10 year old boys might have a problem with it. (...) Those lucky enough to live near a pick-a-brick location know that 1x4x3's aren't that (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Buildings with 4 Walls

(...) Yep, one of the Spiderman sets uses them - 4857. And it even has black panes for them. (...) I'm not going to dispute this, but I do wonder *why* that is. I doubt a 1x4x3 window has that much more ABS in it than a 2x4. The only thing I can (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.general)