 General / 50719
Re: Does Lugnet have a parts "Wish List" page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 16:19:35 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

However, posts from dear-lego eventually expire ...

No. Posts never expire from the lugnet server. Your Outlook Express, OTOH,
is probably set to expire the (downloaded) posts after 30 days, but you can
change that, and get them again by resetting the newsgroup.

Or, you can read lugnet via the web interface, http://news.lugnet.com

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm