 General / 50717
50716  |  50718
Subject:
Does Lugnet have a parts "Wish List" page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 18:09:04 GMT

If not, I think it would be a great idea.  Just recently in dear-lego, I've
seen some excellent CAD drawings of parts that would be incredibly useful if
they were actually produced.  However, posts from dear-lego eventually
expire and I think it would be great if we could preserve all these
excellent suggestions in one place, especially since we're continuing to
develop a stronger relationship with the company.

Thoughts?

Dave S.