 General / 50718
Re: Does Lugnet have a parts "Wish List" page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 15:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
If not, I think it would be a great idea.  Just recently in dear-lego, I've
seen some excellent CAD drawings of parts that would be incredibly useful if
they were actually produced.  However, posts from dear-lego eventually
expire

Could you clarify that? I was not aware that any posts on LUGNET ever expire!
That's not the design intent. Can you provide a link to a post that's expired?

Sometimes the picture links go bad though, but that's a function of where they
are hosted (Brickshelf pics don't go bad unless the author moves them)

(all this is subject to LUGNET and Brickshelf not going away)

and I think it would be great if we could preserve all these
excellent suggestions in one place, especially since we're continuing to
develop a stronger relationship with the company.

Thoughts?

Seems an interesting suggestion. So I XFUT to admin.suggestions, where
suggestions go.