 General / 50621
    Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Wow, it is nice to see that there are others out there that have really interesting ideas. I like them all, except for Allan Bedford (just kidding Allan, it just seems such a waste of a wish, a 3x3 brick could be made with a 2x3 and a 1x3 with (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Frank Filz
      (...) This one exists :-) Ok, so I think you meant a 2x2 quarter round tile as opposed to the 2x2 tile with a 1x1 quarter round bite taken out of it (that shows up in the original Scala mirror frame). (...) I'd rather see a complete set of (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Rocco J. Carello
     (...) My one wish would be a double concave 75 degree slope in black, and it would be sold to the public in a pack of various black 75 degree slopes. (...) Yes, that would be wonderful as well. An inside corner (double concave) like this would also (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Gerhard R. Istok
     (...) The 1/4 pyramid could be used for the peak of a 2 sided hip roof (in the armpit of an "L" shaped building on a square/rectangular base. The 1/4 pyramid (1x1 double convex) and the 1x1 double concave have a lot of uses besides on a roof. For (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I guess I wouldn't see it as a waste of a wish if it came true. :) I would prefer new parts like a 3x3 (or a 1x5) not because they are particularly innovative, but rather because they would nicely blend in with the traditional 'standard' (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Since you mentioned non-Lego stickers, I too have been guilty of that one. But not in the way one would think. I have a bunch of leftover vide tape label strips. I cut them into small pieces, and use them to cover over the "missing notch of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)