 General / 50621
  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) Wow, it is nice to see that there are others out there that have really interesting ideas. I like them all, except for Allan Bedford (just kidding Allan, it just seems such a waste of a wish, a 3x3 brick could be made with a 2x3 and a 1x3 with (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) This one exists :-) Ok, so I think you meant a 2x2 quarter round tile as opposed to the 2x2 tile with a 1x1 quarter round bite taken out of it (that shows up in the original Scala mirror frame). (...) I'd rather see a complete set of (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) My one wish would be a double concave 75 degree slope in black, and it would be sold to the public in a pack of various black 75 degree slopes. (...) Yes, that would be wonderful as well. An inside corner (double concave) like this would also (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) The 1/4 pyramid could be used for the peak of a 2 sided hip roof (in the armpit of an "L" shaped building on a square/rectangular base. The 1/4 pyramid (1x1 double convex) and the 1x1 double concave have a lot of uses besides on a roof. For (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) I guess I wouldn't see it as a waste of a wish if it came true. :) I would prefer new parts like a 3x3 (or a 1x5) not because they are particularly innovative, but rather because they would nicely blend in with the traditional 'standard' (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) Since you mentioned non-Lego stickers, I too have been guilty of that one. But not in the way one would think. I have a bunch of leftover vide tape label strips. I cut them into small pieces, and use them to cover over the "missing notch of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)