 General / 50497
    Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org —Bryan Kinkel
   I just took the survey. It is long but I'm sure this important for the LEGO company. There are a lot of questions about how much on this and that (Playmobil, Fischer-Price, MB, etc). When they look at my replies, LEGO will probably think I'm a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org —David Eaton
   (...) Eh, sadly, I think it's true. Most AFOLs are after cheap Lego because we buy so much. Not all of us, mind you, but most of us, I think. And of course there were a few things that weren't really quite .... right. Like "Do you buy less Lego than (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)