 General / 50496
  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

(...) (snip) (...) I took this, you can get to it from the (URL) LegoFan> page as well. I had to use IE to take the survey, it didn't work for me in FireFox. YMMV. I found it took about 15-20 min or so to take, you will be asked a number of (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

(...) I was able to take the survey using Firefox (on an XP system). It took me about 20 minutes to take, although I really wish that for certain questions, they would allow write-ins. They did on some, but not on a key one to me. Question 24: What (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

(...) Ditto to both those reasons. 1) I have enough LEGO to build almost anything I want, 2) I don't have any money to spend, 3) if there is a certain piece or two I'm missing, I buy them on Bricklink. I wish the survey had let you back up to (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

(...) I felt the same on that. I'm generally uninterested in "sets", as I tend to build the model once and then tear it down as MOCfodder. So I'll buy a "set" when the things I want (new pieces, colors, figs) outweigh the things I either don't want (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

Interesting. I also took it on Firefox/XP, yet I didn't get anything like Q23/24, about decreased spending. It's too bad, too, as my 2004 spending was less than 1/4 of 2003, and 2005 has been nil except for pre-2004 sets and Duplo that doesn't have (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)