 General / 50469
50468  |  50470
Subject:
Looking for weird, bizarre or otherwise unusual Lego creations for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 19:51:01 GMT

Hey all,

I've been approached by a good friend who's self-publishing a magazine about
VERY off-the-beaten-track toys, most of which are designed, executed,
produced, and marketed by the artists themselves.  Knowing of my fondness
for Lego, he asked if I would be interested in contributing a small article
about unusual Lego creations that people have made and then offered for
sale.  Any information or weblinks you could provide would be most
appreciated!  There will no doubt be some logistical and legal hurdles to
deal with but who knows, you could have a page or two in print!

David Simmons
xenobuzz@earthlink.net