 General / 50470
Re: Looking for weird, bizarre or otherwise unusual Lego creations for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey all,

I’ve been approached by a good friend who’s self-publishing a magazine about VERY off-the-beaten-track toys, most of which are designed, executed, produced, and marketed by the artists themselves. Knowing of my fondness for Lego, he asked if I would be interested in contributing a small article about unusual Lego creations that people have made and then offered for sale. Any information or weblinks you could provide would be most appreciated! There will no doubt be some logistical and legal hurdles to deal with but who knows, you could have a page or two in print!

David Simmons xenobuzz@earthlink.net

Hey I down with some of that Action, please by all means, take a second to comprehend:

In black with trans blue elements, + ebook. The $5000 set:

The Rizmit by Eric Sophie

Plus the Co-developed ZRX1 Frame Technology:

(promo pics) ZRX1 Get it for WAY under $99

Get it soon at Biomechanical Bricks.com
Eric Sophie