 General / 50444
50443  |  50445
Subject:
Lego changes packaging again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:02:53 GMT

Today my wife gave me a Prehistoric Creatures set for my birthday.  Lego is
apparently switching back to having a second box inside the outer sleeve like
they did up until a few years ago.  But the new inside box is nicer than the old
ones - it's much more solid, has its own cover and is segmented inside for
sorting parts.  These will make really nice long-term storage boxes.  Pictures:

The oddest thing is that the interior box has a slightly different logo - maybe
Lego is transitioning to a more stylized or retro look or something?

So has anyone else seen this kind of packaging?  The set came out last year but
the box says "Copyright 2004, 2005" so maybe it's a second run?

Steve