 General / 50443
Re: Make me laugh. Come on, I dare you sll!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 05:05:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
Mwahahahaha!

Tomorrow will be April 1st and last time I checked, there's all these pranksters
that will be trying to catch us with a nice announcement about how LEGO is going
to reintroduce the monorail sets or the classic grays...  However, I'll mis it
because my computer at work lost its connection to the net today and I'll be
very busy in the next days.  Plus, there's so many newsgroups on Lugnet that
we're likely to read only a tenth of them.  So I'm asking everyone to link the
jokes here so everyone can read them.  Think of this post as a April 1st
database.

I hope this will work.  I look forward to reading your pranks in the coming days
:-D

Terry

YEESH! You're SLOW! Mine's already up, on the MOC spotlight even.

Legoswami