 General / 50445
Re: Lego changes packaging again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Demlow wrote:
So has anyone else seen this kind of packaging?  The set came out last year but
the box says "Copyright 2004, 2005" so maybe it's a second run?

It might even have said Copyright 2005 - 1st of April? Looked at the clock an
realised it is passed midnight here in Athens but it's properbly still 1st of
April where you are. Nice one though - I would love those woodenboxes for my
newly ordered Lego Star Wars III collection pack just ordered.

best wishes

/Jesper