 General / 50434
Re: No Lego Window System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:24:40 GMT

   The largest single pane window that I am aware of was the 1x6x5, which had a very limited production in only 4 colors - blue, yellow, brown and gray. Since it was used in the 80’s and 90’s, the mold is probably retired today.

Gary Istok

i saw that but dismissed it for some reason. Is it glazed? Do you know what the reasoning behind the grooves was?

Thanks

Tim