 General / 50306
  Just some cool stuff

I'd like to share something cool that happend. So I'm just going to write: I was invited to place a robot at a local club called: l.i.t.m. (love is the message) I know them they know me, long story, my friend has been asking, and I've been offering, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) Eric - I can't wait to see some pics (if possible). Eric (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) Just a quick note to point out the Robot on display: (URL) Mech @ l.i.t.m.>> I still have to get some photos of the Clear Baseplate Waterbug Hotel sign. Will do. Eric Sophie (URL) Biomechanical Bricks> (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) -snip- I installed Mr. Krinkle at the club last Friday. (pics to follow) I will be bringing another. Probably the Skrylitch and two giant Technic Beams. I got contracted to do a party at Echo of Art, next week. Today, I am going to a park in (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) -snip- -snip- (...) -snip- (...) (URL) Rizmit @ Church Square Park Echo of Art Promotional display (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)