 People / 4357
Re: Just some cool stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I’d like to share something cool that happend. So I’m just going to write:

-snip-
-snip-
   Today, I am going to a park in Hoboken with the owner of Echo of Art.
We will be setting up the Rizmit in the middle of the park and we will be handing out flyers for the Lego Building Class.

-snip-
   Ok, off to the park with Rizmit. The camera is charged.

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Bricks.

Rizmit @ Church Square Park
Echo of Art Promotional display