 General / 50142
Re: Awww, man! Why do the girls get all the cool stuff! :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.belville, David Simmons wrote:
Man, the color variations on certain parts in these sets just make me lime
green with envy!  Why do the girls' sets have such cool parts?  More
importantly, why don't these sets show up on store shelves?  I know I'd
shell out (no pun intended given the new theme!) quite a few shekels for
Ninja fish in trans-dark pink!

Dave

snip

Has anyone checked the Snow Queen set closely ? It looks like a two toned Fir
tree in the background - white top with green lower branches. If thats real and
not fake, I reckon it will end up in high demand.