 General / 50079
    Problems with Lugnet and Peeron —Ronald Borchert
   Hi all, I didn't find a better group, so I post it here: I have problems reaching www.lugnet.com and www.peeron.com. It takes a lot of time till any page begins to load. But when a page starts loading, it goes quick. My connection is fast, via 2 (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron —David Eaton
     (...) My first guess would be Pair. Both Lugnet and Peeron are hosted through Pair, whereas BrickLink, BrickShelf, FBTB, and others are hosted elsewhere. It's possible that Pair is having a temporary issue with their network. To test, you might be (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron —Ronald Borchert
     (...) Hi, you may be right. Pair has a similar traceroute and the same timeout at hop #11. It's not temporary. It's since weeks. Ronald (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Problems with Lugnet and Peeron —Dan Boger
   (...) XFUTting to .admin.general, seems more appropriate. (...) From your traceroutes, I can't see anything really wrong - 150ms round trip should be quite reasonable. Not sure why it's taking you so long to connect though. Especially since once (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)