 General / 50006
    Lego Studios Question —Adam Murtha
   Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I didn't see anything for Studios. Is there any way possible to get the Studios camera to work with Windows XP? The software doesn't seem to be compatible, and the OS doesn't recognize the camera. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Studios Question —Ross Crawford
     (...) This might help: (URL) if it wraps) ROSCO (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Studios Question —Alex Vizcarra
     (...) I also have this problem. There used to be a FAQ telling you to send them questions through e-mail. I sent two emails, one in Sept/Oct and Another in late November. I never recieved any response. Please let me know what they say if anyone (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Studios Question —Scott Lyttle
      (snip) (...) I can confirm that the license agreement with Steven Spielberg and LEGO for LEGO Studios has ended. The LEGO stores cannot sell LEGO Studios anymore. Also, in conjunction with the cost savings that LEGO is pushing for, I would (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Lego Studios Question —Adam Murtha
     {snip} I called the number for Lego Canada and was told by a recording that they would be closed Oct.11 for Thanksgiving, and resume regular business hours afterwards. Not sure if I called the wrong number, or called after hours or what happened. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Studios Question —Ray Sanders
   (...) Is the studios camera the same electronics as the one sold with 9731 Vision Command ? If so, you might google for Vision Command driver. I was able to find an OS-X driver for mine via that method. (although of course the Vision Command (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)