 General / 50007
Re: Lego Studios Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I didn't see anything for
Studios.

Is there any way possible to get the Studios camera to work with Windows XP?
The software doesn't seem to be compatible, and the OS doesn't recognize the
camera.

Also, if this has been answered previously, can someone point me in that
direction.  Thanks.

This might help:
http://www.lego.com/eng/service/faqs.asp?section=ConsumerService-FAQ-TechSupport&catid=A224632E-BC89-4A95-BED4-03ED91E8765C&faqid=1703&tech=true#1703

(Sorry if it wraps)