 General / 50013
Re: Lego Studios Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I didn't see anything for
Studios.

Is there any way possible to get the Studios camera to work with Windows XP?
The software doesn't seem to be compatible, and the OS doesn't recognize the
camera.

Also, if this has been answered previously, can someone point me in that
direction.  Thanks.

This might help:
http://www.lego.com/eng/service/faqs.asp?section=ConsumerService-FAQ-TechSupport&catid=A224632E-BC89-4A95-BED4-03ED91E8765C&faqid=1703&tech=true#1703

(Sorry if it wraps)

ROSCO

I also have this problem.  There used to be a FAQ telling you to send them
questions through e-mail.  I sent two emails, one in Sept/Oct and Another in
late November.  I never recieved any response.  Please let me know what they say
if anyone calls them (like how much it will cost).  Thanks!
-Alex